PayPal Verification Instruction
Our Virtual Credit Cards help you verify your PayPal and raise spending limits. After your account is Verified, PayPal will lift your limits so you can withdraw more money. In addition, some merchants accept payments only from verified PayPal accounts. So verification will help you make payments through PayPal to any merchant. You can also use our Visa Virtual Credit Cards to make payments though PayPal.
Follow the instruction to verify your PayPal account:
1. Buy Prepaid Virtual Credit Card on our website using availble payment methods.
2. Register the card with the same information you used in your PayPal account.
3. Go to your PayPal account and click "View your account limits" on the bottom left side of "Summary" page.
4. Click “Lift limits”
5. Choose "Confirm your bank or card"
6. Link VCC to your PayPal account.
7. Click on “Confirm credit card”
8. PayPal will send verification code to your card statement. Check it on our website
9. Go back to PayPal account and confirm your card by submitting verification code.
10. Congratulation! Your account is Verified!
Our Prepaid Virtual Visa Credit Cards can be used to verify US and International PayPal accounts.
How to confirm credit card in US PayPal account?
If you linked VCC in US PayPal account in order to use it for payments through PayPal, please note that the most of merchants accept payments with confirmed credit cards only. To confirm your virtual card in US PayPal account follow the instruction.
1. Go to your PayPal account and click "See how much you can send with PayPal" on the bottom left side of "Summary" page.
2. Click "Remove limit"
3. Choose "Link and confirm your debit or credit card"
4. Link a new card or confirm the card which is linked in your PayPal account and click "Continue".
5. PayPal will send verification code to your card statement. Check it on our website
6. Confirm your card by entering the code.
You can start to use your card for payments through US PayPal.